1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get a date?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Hunter427, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Hunter427

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So next year I'm going to high school (After summer where I am which is just around the corner) and yes I will be a freshman but I would like to start experimenting, I just don't know how or when to do it. I'm kinda self conscious actually really self conscious so I have trouble doing things that involve lot's of people. Recently I tried out of the talent show at my school and I was shaking so bad and it was only in front of 15 people! Anyway I don't know how or who to get a date with. I plan on joining their GSA club, but other then that I'm not sure. I'm confused about my sexuality and I just know that if I start dating around then I'll find my answer. So how can I get a guy to go out with me? (Wow it really feels weird to say that, but also good.) I'm not exactly popular and I'm not exactly that good looking but I still want to try new things, I just don't know how. So any advice would be appreciated! Thanks guys, you have been a big help! (&&&)(*hug*)

2. Unkempt Harold

My only issues with dating in high school was A) being their and B) being conscious their X]. So don't do those things!