1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

attracted to men, however...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by idkgrrrl, Jun 7, 2014.

1. idkgrrrl

Okay, so I am really into dudes. I'm attracted to them sexually and romantic, but once they touch me kind of intimately, like rubbing my back, hugging me in a possessive way, etc. I freak out. I start to feel like I have to get away and never talk to them again. It has come to the point where I don't even think about dating males even if we both like each other. I can't handle it.

I'm okay with friends who aren't interested in a romantic or sexual way touching me. It's the guys that mean it in a relationship way, who aren't my age. (I don't like dating people my age or younger cause it grosses me out or something??)

What does that mean? Am I a lesbian or something? Because I'm more than okay being intimate with females or other genders. I just can't really explain what that feeling is!! It's frustrating. I feel somewhat scared, or like I'm in danger. What's wrong with me, or in fact what is this called?

Also, I was not abused in any way by an adult male or female when I was younger. I do not hate men, so I'm NOT a misandrist.

2. kay14

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm kind of like this. Whenever a guy touches me it makes me feel controlled and uncomfortable.However, I can't tell you your orientation. Perhaps you're not used to a man touching you? Maybe you don't want men to touch you?Would you rather be touched by a female? Imagine having sex with a guy. Now imagine it with a woman. Did any freak you out? Do the same with going on a date with a man and a woman.

Maybe you just haven't found the right person to be with yet. The males shouldn't be touching you before you get to know them and like them first, remember that :slight_smile:

3. idkgrrrl

When I imagine having sex with a guy, I enjoy it. When I imagine having sex with a girl I enjoy it. I just feel uncomfortable and unsafe /before/ it gets to that point?

But you're probably right. I guess I haven't found the right person to be with yet. It just kind of sucks because I want to have a casual sex life.

And with the dates, I would rather go kn a date with a woman than with a man because of the uncomfortable feeling. It's not that I'm opposed to dating a man, I'm just scared, and I feel ashamed to think I'm in danger around them.