1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel really uncomfortable around guys

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Elementsroyalty, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Elementsroyalty

For a while I thought I might be attracted to men because I was always really nervous around them, but now I'm not so sure. I know I like women, but I'm so confused about my feelings around men.

When I'm around guy, whether he is good-looking or not, I feel uncomfortable. I'm always wondering if they are checking me out and if they are I get really awkward and want them to stop. I will also try not to pay too much attention to him. When they think I'm attractive, I feel somewhat flattered but also scared at the same time. If they talk to me, even in not a flirtatious way, I try really hard to seem disinterested in them.
    Because I'm trying to figure out my sexuality, I often think about how I'd feel kissing them or dating them, but I have little interest in it. However it also doesn't feel wrong.

I don't have many male friends (the ones I do have are mostly gay) and I've never had a boyfriend.

Your thoughts?

2. Unkempt Harold

I know that every time I talk to a women I feel like they think I'm trying to be flirty, manipulate, get with them just cause I'm a guy.

I want to be friiiiends! (*hug*)