1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have no idea....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Closetdress, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Closetdress

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have no idea what I am, I love dating, kissing and fondling women, the companionship is my favorite part, just having someone to talk to =) but I find a girl with female oritiented toys attractive, straight sex with a girl is unappealing to me. I find the idea of sleeping with a guy making me twitch and cringe, but I love then idea of a MTF with the parts still. I know this is going on my sexual arousal, but I am a guy, I guess I like male parts, but I love the look of a girl? But I also like cross dressing to a passing level...

I have no idea O_O help? Am I gay? Straight? Open-minded? I dunno

2. Unkempt Harold

Sounds like me XD. I love kissing and hugging more than anything with girls. guys are a turn off. trans women is still a women to me.

I just started cross dressing myself and I love it! Right now I guess I'm gender fluid. I can turn being male on and off. But I prefer being a girl.

If its anything I've learned on this site it's that labels don't really matter. Just do what you feel is right x)

3. Closetdress

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Lol true, I'm stuck between wanting a wife and kids, and wanting a transgender wife... I don't know.... maybe have a women carry our baby? Idk.. @.@ *brain fried thinking about future*

4. Tetra

I'm going to insert an overly-used cliche here, so this is your warning.

You're you.

It's just what you like, so don't feel obliged to put a name on it. Date who you like and be happy.

5. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

To me you sound like a straight guy that's just non-traditional. There's nothing wrong with that. Some straight people don't really like 'traditional' straight sex either, some straight guys crossdress, and MTF's are still female and under heterosexual attraction. Your sexuality is based on if you like girls or guys :wink:

6. Closetdress

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oooooh, alright, I just hope I'm able to find an understanding woman/transgender that would understand my position, I don't want to have to hide it like I do for everyone else.