1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you say I am?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jaffacakes, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Jaffacakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ok so I'm 13 and a girl. I just had my first boyfriend. I've always known I wasn't completely 'normal'. I had a long time to think and I ended it as I realised I was just lying to myself. But so I am most attracted to girls 'of my type' and can imagine doing stuff with them and being with them long term. But I still find guys hot but am not sexually attracted. And by the way, don't say that's because I'm young, because it's not. So if you had to, what would you label me ass?
    Thanks for all the help

2. Unkempt Harold

Lesbian IMO. But what do u feel like?

3. Jaffacakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks. I really don't know right now. My head is in too much of a mess. I just don't want to look like an idiot when I come out by saying I'm one thing and then going back and saying I'm another thing! Any other replies would be hugely helpful!

4. Najlen

You do sound lesbian, you can find guys physically attractive but not want to date them. You have lots of time to figure things out, though. If you aren't sure, don't rush. Good luck!

5. Acm

Acm Guest

If you're not actually attracted to guys I would say you're a lesbian. You can always appreciate the way someone looks of any gender without actually being attracted to them