1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a gay male and I'm attracted to a lesbian, what do I do?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Rolphie, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Rolphie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So I've identified as gay now for quite some time and i'm out to most friends, just not my family but I've always had this thing for one of my good friends who just so happens to be lesbian. I've known her since middle school and we've been through thick and thin together. We aren't like super best friends who tell each other everything and hang out all the time but we've been good friends for a while now. We have had moments where we look at each other longingly and I think we have both been confused about this. I've never confronted her about it since I feel like if she doesn't feel the same or doesn't want to act on it, it would ruin everything. I'm not a super "horny guy" so I don't think that this is just extreme lust and I'm just trying to screw everything that moves, I genuinely have feelings for her. I sort of feel like this isn't based on gender and its just pure attraction but I feel like that's totally weird to have in people who are on completely different ends of the sexual spectrum(she doesn't like my gender and I don't like hers). Sometimes I feel an attraction to girls and might even have sexual thoughts but never wanted to act on them as I think that even though I'm gay, feeling stuff like that is normal as long as I don't desire a lasting relationship or desire actual sex, but this time I do. Does this make me bisexual even though its with just one girl or am I gay and this is normal? Am I pan-sexual and I just ignore gender and sexual orientation? Or is this just an amazing glitch in the system and we are actually soul mates that can't stop our destiny?:icon_wink Recently I had a dream about her where she randomly decided to break the ice while she was at my house and give me casual head(as she had time to spare and this was the best thing to do during that time apparently :icon_wink don't judge me, dream logic is weird.) I immediately hurried to the bathroom to make my "downstairs" as cleanly and enjoyable as possible for the big moment, (I felt very hesitant in the dream but at the same time entirely ready for the moment when we finally act on this desire.) when I returned however she had left already and I felt very distraught. When I woke up I realized how obscure the dream was but at the same time I thought about how good the feeling of us being together felt at the time. I don't really know what this dream meant or if it had significance in any way would really appreciate input on this. This is also the first I've ever told anyone about this so would really like to know what to do :help: . Also I'm a bottom so you can imagine how weird this is to me (not sure on her preferred role but she knows mine). Also she has a girlfriend atm that she has been dating for a while so I don't think I should say anything now, but please just respond in the tense that she's single. I'm really at a loss for words as this doesn't seem to happen to anyone, anywhere so I'm just super, super confused right now. What does this make me? What does this make her? Is this normal and doesn't actually change our orientation at all? Should I act on these feelings? What should I say? What do I do? :help:

2. reptarvsj

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    You could be bisexual, I wouldn't jump to thinking it's Pan unless you've expressed more than the binary in sexual orientation. If you're questioning your preference because you are nervous, then it would be negative to act on it.

Moments of looking at each other longingly... The flower erects towards the sun, everything can be sexual. Humans have a number of deviancy's that don't make sense and this dream could be yours. You can be secure in your sexuality.

However if you're asking out of genuine curiosity then that would be positive thing because it would allow you to grow. Only once you're comfortable, however. Step 1; Before bringing it up to her, are you comfortable with the possibility of being bi?