1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by pearse76, Jun 10, 2014.

1. pearse76

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am a 38 year old man, married to wonderful woman and we have a 10 year old son. My wife and I have not had intimate relations in six years. Lately I have been desiring sexual relations with men....I have roleplayed online and I am always incredibly turned on by men and sdexual situations with men, in fact moreso than women lately. I dont know what to do....I dont want my family to fall apart but I cant just repress the feelings. I really am confused and I cant talk to my wife about this....I know her....this would kill our marriage and I love my son too much to watch the family fall apart. I just.....need some advice. Or help....

*hides and curls into a ball*

2. pearse76

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
  3. Fennec

Out Status:
    A few people
    I personally know someone who was married for fifteen years and has two children who came out to his wife that he felt he was gay. It didn't ruin their marriage, but strengthened it. (I'm not saying that this will be the case for you.) If you are already having troubles sexually with her, then chances are she's already questioning either things about you or about herself. It's always better to talk about it. Or nothing will change. That's just my opinion.

It's ultimately up to you what you do about it. There's no one who can tell you the right course of action. If you are upfront and honest, there might just be a way to work through it all.