1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Might Be Terrible

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by pandorasmailbox, Jun 13, 2014.

1. pandorasmailbox

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I'm in a committed, heterosexual relationship, but I've always considered myself bisexual, even though my experience with women has been shallow and limited. I've had crushes on straight girls, I've fantasized about being with a woman and I've been on a few dates but... maybe I'm too picky, but reality hasn't lived up to my fantasy.

Do I only like women in the theoretical sense?

My boyfriend is very supportive of me exploring this side of my sexuality, but how do you approach someone and say "I think you're hot, I'd like to see if I like women with you."

No one wants to be that person, and I don't want to ask someone to be that person. I don't want to use someone, but I want to know...

..Thoughts?

2. Fennec

Out Status:
    A few people
    I've actually been that person for several of my friends. Some of them are now committed lesbians. There was the knowledge beforehand that there would be no relationship between us because I didn't find a romantic partnership feasible, but it was still something that helped them out. Some friends might be willing to do that, some won't. It all depends on the situation.