1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

had a threesome. bi? or just curious?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by islandgirl, Jun 14, 2014.

1. islandgirl

pleased to be chillin in the WEST INDIES...
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have always been attracted to other women but in a very sexual way. I never imagined being in love or getting married to one though. Anyway, I had a threesome with a couple and now... I'm confused. I can't stop thinking about being with a woman again. Am I truly bisexual or just curious ??? Either way I love women!

2. TurtleCat

Well, ultimately, it's up for you to decide what your sexuality is and how you define yourself. However, I'd personally consider that bisexual, if you are sexually attracted to both genders and would go "below the belt" with either or. You can still be bi and not necessarily interested in dating or marrying a woman, sexual orientation isn't always the same as romantic orientation. You could be bisexual and hetero-romantic, for example. Or at least, that's how I feel about it. And over time, you might sort out exactly how deep your feelings for women run.

And I second the love for women!

3. islandgirl

pleased to be chillin in the WEST INDIES...
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for the reply! I was beginning to think that something may be wrong with me. I cannot wait to experiment some more.

4. I agree with TurtleCat, you could be a hetero-romantic bisexual! I describe myself as hetero-romantic as well, though I'm demi-romantic with women ('demi' means I need an emotional bond to fall in love with a woman)! I'd say to keep on experimenting to see how you feel and sooner or later, you'll be more and more sure of your sexuality everyday!

PS - I also love women:thumbsup: