1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by imsoconfused, Jun 14, 2014.

1. imsoconfused

imsoconfused Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am so confused (hence the username). For about a year now I have been questioning my sexuality. I have always thought i was attracted to guys, until i relised I have never really had a crush on one, and it was more just me feeling proud that they liked me I guess. About three months ago I had an amazing boyfriend, who was super sweet and everything I had always wanted from a guy, but for some reason I just couldn't like him like he liked me. I was so uncomfortable hugging and kising him. We broke up after two months.

Thats the story with all my boyfriends. I've alwasy found boys and girls bodys attractive, but for boys it was more acnolagment than attraction like it is for girls. And now i have a crush on a girl.

But I'm still not sure if I'm actully a lesbian, or just overeacting on something.

Please help.

2. black-cat

I think a lot of people who are gay/bi go though a few relationships with the opposite gender, perhaps denial about the fact that they are 'not straight' before they even come out of the closet to themselves.

You could be bi, just prefer girls. Maybe you are gay and you are just working that out. It's easy to get bundled into a relationship in highschool or whatever just because it is 'socially correct' before you know who you are (cliche, but true! ).

Good luck, feel free too message me if you need a friend or just someone to talk too. *hugs