1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi curious???

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by UpliftingDock, Jun 14, 2014.

1. UpliftingDock

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sorry i have not been on for a while, I've been pondering lately.

As you can tell by the title I curious if i am Bisexual i still have feelings for boys/men and I know i still like males.

But two weeks ago i started going out with a girl, I do like her but we i was also forced to ask her out could this be just because i was forced to ask her out and it is fake feelings.

If i do break up with her all around school everyone would call me a d**k for breaking up with her.:confused:

2. Sarah257

There are a wide range of possibilities here. You could be bi, you could be gay, you could be gay but have found an exception, or you could just be curious. It's a bit hard to tell with so little information provided. I don't suppose you'd consider exploring the relationship a bit further before choosing a label for yourself?

3. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you end up being sure you don't really like her, break up with her, even if people will think you're a dick. Better to break up with her than to keep going out with her when you know you don't really like her.

I wouldn't worry too much yet. Give it some time. If at this point you think you like her, then wait a while and see if you keep feeling the same.

You might be bi, or if you do like her, but not other girls, you could consider yourself gay or bi. Really, it's up to you how you label yourself.