1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wannabe lesbian/bi/asexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Gentlady, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know anymore. Until this spring, I never questioned my sexuality. I "came out to myself" as bi, explaining my crushes to other girls by doing so. I still found boys attractive.
    Now I find myself telling others I label as bi, but to myself I have no label. When I think of the future, I see myself with a man(but I also think that's because I'm currently crushing on a guy?), but when I get to this "daydreaming-mode" I imagine myself with a woman. When my friends tell me how bad they like a guy/want a boyfriend, I'm just there like "I want a girlfriend". I think it would be great to be able to fully identify as lesbian, but then again I'm not sure about my attraction towards guys.
    And I have noticed that while I do find people(both females and males) hot, I never consider having sex. I'm frightened of the idea of me naked in front of someone else, no matter male or female.

And all these thoughts make me so uncomfortable and confused.:icon_sad:

I may have been unclear since I am writing this in a rush, so please tell me if there's something you don't quite understand.

Thanks for help!:help:

Love, Al :slight_smile:

2. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :help::help:

3. Acm

Acm Guest

There are some bisexuals that are attracted to both genders but only want to date both so maybe you're like that. And it's not uncommon to be insecure about sex/being naked so that doesn't necessarily mean you're asexual, it depends on whether your attraction is sexual or not. You sound bisexual to me but only you can say for sure

4. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, maybe that was put out wrong. i find sex rather repulsive. Not when I think of someone else having sex, that feels normal, but even trying to imagine myself in a sexual contact... That makes me go ewgh :eusa_sick

5. Acm

Acm Guest

Hmmm well if that's the case then there is a possibility that you are asexual

6. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

You sound like a biromantic asexual

7. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks u both :slight_smile:
    Really helped me clear this up :slight_smile: