1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreaming about Jonathan <3

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Chickzak, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Chickzak

I though I was gay, got myself into a long distance relationship with a guy, fell it love and now I'm engaged to him. Its all happened so incredibly fast and I genuinely feel like I've fallen for him! Life's pretty sweet, I'm happy and he makes me happy.

But why am I pining for a school girl crush I had on Jonathan, a guy in my year when I used to go secondary school -4 years ago. He was first crush, I was mad about him. I got the impression he felt similar emotions towards me, smiled at me, caught my eye on so many occasions.. but that was when I was 16. You'd think I would have forgotten about him but I genuinely miss the guy! I daydream about Jonathan, a crush I had when I was younger.. but what about the guy I believe I'm absolutely adore now!

I'm lost! Why am I dreaming about J?! I haven't seen him in ages yet I'm concerned I had a dream about his last night. *sigh* And I wonder what I would say to him if I see him, create sweet dialogue in my head about bumping into him randomly, wondering if he'd recognise me and fast forwarding the day dream in my head to the part where we kiss.. :eek: which isnt going to happen I know..!

So thoughts EC? What am I feeling, is it strange?

Love you! =D

x

2. Chickzak

Any ideas about this?

:kiss:

3. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Our minds always bring up people that we have seen and known in to our dreams. Even people you think you have never seen that appear in your dream are actually people you have seen before, even if you didn't know it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: So I don't think you should be looking too much into it. Everyone gets a little caught up on their first crush. I still think about mine and it was almost 6-7 years ago :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. lonelywisp

Out Status:
    A few people
    We always think of people from our past. I think of the crush I had before preschool all the time! Haha

5. Jonathan

Dreaming about Jonathan's is never strange :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

As others have already said, it's natural to think about other people in the past that you were attracted to and had chemistry with. Remembering and being nostalgic about someone in your past in no way negates the feelings that you currently have for the first person.

6. Ruthven

I almost half-expected this thread to be about you when i saw the title lol

7. Chickzak

Hahaha that last comment made me laugh.
    Thanks for all the comments, I'm feeing really assured! :grin:

Have an awesome day in the sunshine, I'm feeling surprising cheery this morning

8. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I think I'm going to be dreaming about Jonathan tonight:icon_redf