1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just want to talk to someone...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by broadwaybabe, Jun 15, 2014.

1. broadwaybabe

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey. So, I have found myself more attracted to girls as of late and it has been going on for a little over a year now. These feelings have been getting stronger lately, but I don't know what to do about them. I am a very strong Catholic, but have grown up in a more understanding family. My mom always tells me that she supports me no matter what. And I truly believe that. I know what the Church says about homosexuality and stuff, but my family and I choose to bend that belief.

And, on top of that, I have been asked (several times, I may add) if I am a lesbian. I guess it has something to do with my behaviors and ways I act (I dunno). I'm not exactly sure what that's supposed to mean...

Anyway, I was thinking about these things the other day and started to hyperventilate and kinda had a panic attack while driving (totally not safe). I'm just so confused and scared and I just don't know what to do...

I guess I just need someone to tell me everything is going to be okay...

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    just relax, its good that your mom is so understanding, everything will be okay you wilkl have your answers in time

3. girlpower

Hi. may i ask how old are you. i mean you have got your family support, trust me thats the greatest blessing one can have. if you dont want to come out to the rest of the world yet and want to figure out things at your level first then its fine. there is no hurry to accept in front of your friends or other relatives. take your time.. and relax. focus on stuff whichyou enjoy. everything will turn out jus fine.

4. broadwaybabe

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning