1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've always identified as straight, but there's this one woman

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lifeisbutadream, Jun 15, 2014.

1. lifeisbutadream

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hi all! I'm new to the site; a friend referred me here when I called with questions about what I was feeling. I am a female in my 20s and have always identified as straight. However, a week ago we got a new intern at work that I was instantaneously attracted to. Not only have I never felt this way about a woman before, but I've never felt such immediate attraction like this to a man either. My dating history is completely comprised of men, never have i felt any sort of attraction towards women, so this has surprised and confused me and I don't know what to do next. The woman in question is gay, but I don't know how to proceed. I'm floundering quite a bit and looking for some advice. Thanks!

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Don't rush to slap a label on yourself , take things slow and see what happens, take your time and get to know her then see where it goes from there, try making small chat with her first.