1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused about my Curiosity

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AlwaysWaiting28, Jun 16, 2014.

1. AlwaysWaiting28

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi:slight_smile:
    I'm a 19 yr old girl who's been confused for years now. It got really bad, like obsessive, last year but I managed to suppress it but now it's creeping back into my head again.
    I have only had relationships with guys and have never done anything with a girl. But I am highly attracted to certain girls. One of the problems is that EVERY girl I get a crush on is straight. And I do try to fish a little but when I bring anything up about liking girls they get make it very clear that they are strictly straight.:eusa_doh:
    I get to the point where I am obsessed with wanting to kissing and cuddling with girls, but the thought of going any further makes me so uncomfortable. Not grossed out, but almost. I just do not think I could do it. Wanting to do the first/second base kind of stuff is driving me crazy! But I know I couldn't go any further. So basically I think I want to be in a relationship with a girl but w/o sex. I don't know what to do :'( I'm so confused and get annoyed with myself.
    All of the few friends that I have talked to about it tell me I need to explore with a girl to find out but that's easier said than done, I can't just go out and find a girl to kiss. And there's nobody in my life that I can try it with. Any advice would be so greatly appreciated.
    Thanx

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

There are plenty of 'curious' straight girls that are fine with just kissing.
    And there are even some lesbians who are fine with a sexless relationship.