1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i think im in love with my lesbian friend

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by punkyred, Jun 16, 2014.

1. punkyred

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Let me start by saying ive never been with anouther female even remotely before. I met this friend about 6 months ago and she is lesbian and is very masculine she doesn't even think of herself as a chic. Anyway we hit it off right from the gate and within a very short time were together 24/7 and so insink everyone else just assumed we were together. It didn't take long for me to start noticcing feelings I was having. Even to the point of being jelouse when she took an x of hers out but another point to that she came to my house right after dropping her off. But even then I was still so unsure afraid if I said something and I was wrong about my feelings I would just dye for putting her and us through that. I'm at the point now that I dream about her and us being together littrally and I'm so happy in my dreams kissing and holding and just hearing her call me babe and talking how its about time and then I wake up realize I was dreaming and am crushed. I have dropped a couple lines to friends that run in our circle so she has to have an idea of how I feel. Plus countless other hints but nothing. There's also the fact that we met from my x boyfriend which is her best friend well was now the don't talk. People have always teased me about my X's and how they are nothing alike and ive always just said I'm attracted to certain personality and that's really the only way I know to look at this but at the same time I don't have any idea what I would do in the area or if I should say anything or not or what is going on all I know is when shes close I want her closer and when I see her name on my phone my whole persona lights up and how I can pick her laugh out of anywhere and it gives me the most cheesy grin in the world and how when shes not around I cant wait for her to be and that not being able to find a way to tell her is tearing me upside but at the same time nothing scares the hell out of me more .....