1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flirting or just being friendly.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by sugarskull, Jun 17, 2014.

1. sugarskull

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    How the hell am I suppose to know? I don't have many female friends so I don't know how females usually act with each other.

We work together and yesterday she came up and scared me from behind, then come up later behind me and hugged me and said "I love you you are such a good sport" then a prank war continued. but I noticed each time I "got" her she made a point to like hug me or touch me. dear god am I flirting too? I'm so out of the game I have no clue. (both of us in relationships, she is openly gay and I'm very very closeted in a straight relationship)

I drive myself crazy with this girl I swear. I actually want to work all day just to see her... hoping to talk tpo her and joke with her. to stare at her. :/

2. TheStormInside

I'm by no means a flirting expert, but I think one thing you can do is observe how she acts around other people she's friendly with, too. Some people are just very touchy feely and hug a lot. Others might do it just to those they are closest to, or when being flirty. Does she have any idea you might be interested? That's another indicator, as she could be flirting back to let you know she knows. Be careful, though, if you're both involved with people. That can be dangerous territory.

3. sugarskull

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yea, I know its very tricky, and weird. Its obvious this is going to turn into nothing at all, I was just curious since I am so dumb to the fact if anyone flirts with me, let alone a woman. Shes a very friendly person to others, I just don't see her joking around and touching as much with anyone else.

I think I'm just thinking way to much into it. I just don't know how to act back.
    I am the most confused I've ever been. Its so strange. And confusing. And horrible. And wonderful. Ugh. :bang::help::help::tears: