1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can lesbians think celebrity guys are hot?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kay14, Jun 18, 2014.

1. kay14

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't think I'm straight. I don't like guys touching me or taking me on dates or anything like that. When I see a good looking guy in person I will notice his good looks but I still don't want to be with them. But if it's a celebrity guy such as Zac Efron then I'm like "I could date him, he's hot" but I don't know if that's just because he's a celebrity and dating him would never be real. I read that people do this because it helps them cling onto the hope that they could be straight? Thing is I don't look know how I feel about girls. won't look at a girl and say she's hot like I could with a guy. I would say a girl is pretty or beautiful but not hot. I'm so confused about my sexuality just because of the celebrity thing. Please help. How do you know you'e in denial?:bang::bang::bang::icon_bigg

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Well...I guess you sort of could.
    I mean lesbians can have aesthetic attractions to guys, but you also need to have no sexual attractions toward them.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes you can . I don't see a lesbian thinking a guy looks handsome or hot as being attracted to a guy . Now if you think he's so hot you wanna sleep with him and other guys then that's a different story

4. sammy1

It's pretty simple really...I think some guys are good looking but I don't want to have a relationship or sex with them

5. kay14

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't even think I know what sexual attraction feels like to be honest.

6. BelleFromHell

To say you have to be sexually attracted to men in order to think they're good looking is like saying everyone who thinks a child /animal is cute is a pedophile/zoophile. If the attraction isn't romantic or sexual, you can still be gay.

---------- Post added 18th Jun 2014 at 04:27 PM ----------

It's when your no-no place goes banaynays, pretty much.

7. kay14

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't think I have ever looked at anyone and gotten wet. The only times Iv'e been wet is once when I was 14 and got felt up in a bush by this guy and once when I was drunk and got fingered by this guy. Iv'e only ever kissed girls so I can't be sure. I'm hanging out with a bi friend who likes me in that way on Friday so you never know.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It's ok (*hug*)

---------- Post added 18th Jun 2014 at 05:36 PM ----------

Don't rush anything honey you will figure it out maybe that lady had not come along yet .

9. BelleFromHell

I agree. Patience is virtue. Also, you don't have to get wet in order to be turned on. You just have to feel tingly down there.

10. Lipstick Leuger

Yes. Why not? I know art when I see it! My two current faves are: Hugh Jackman and Jonathon Ryse-Meyers.

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Think of it like this you can notice a beautiful painting or sunset on a horizon now the question is do you want to fuck that painting and sunset ? now think of the man as those two things

12. gaycrohnie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can find women aesthetically pleasing, it doesn't mean I want to be with them. You also might like the fantasy of being with a celebrity. I wouldnt let it worry you. Just follow your heart.

13. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Why Not? For example I think Andy Biersack Is hot and don'tyou dare to Say sth against That!!:grin:

14. imsoconfused

imsoconfused Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sure you can. I mean, I'm pretty sure i'm a lesbian, but I still see guys and go "mmmmm. He's handsome" It could be more admiration than attraction. If you feel sexual attracion to him, then thats a different story. Maybe your just bi

15. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've told my boyfriend that if Jennifer Lawrence wants to date me I'm dumping him on the spot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. LonestarConnie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would date Jennifer Lawrence lol :grin:

17. Zeevie

Absolutely! Finding someone aesthetically pleasing and wanting to sleep with/date them are two completely different things.

I was once called a "fake" lesbian by a friend of mine because I said that a male actor was "hot" and I just laughed. Even if I happen to find a guy easy on the eyes, I'm still physically and emotionally attracted to women and can't fathom spending my life with a man, no matter how hot.

You can appreciate qualities in people without it altering your sexuality :grin:

18. thekillingmoon

I find some male celebrities good-looking in a purely aesthetic way, not in a fangirl "I want to marry him" way though. I don't believe it's very accurate to judge your sexuality based on attraction to celebrities. Real people and your own experiences is what you should take into account when trying to figure it out.

19. Phoenix Rising

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes definitely. I think it's really more an appreciation of the human body. Like I'll see a really handsome guy and think to myself, "wow, he's really handsome/good looking/eye candy" and I'll enjoy taking them in with my eye...but that's as far as it goes. It never crosses into sexual or romantic territory/thoughts like it would with a female. But art is art :slight_smile:

20. BoiGeorge

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm definitely a lesbian, but I know a good looking guy when I see one! I have a massive crush on Johnny Depp for example but I don't find that it changes my sexual orientation in the slightest. I'm still gay. I just find guys like him incredibly attractive