1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a question... (to the girls)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Nightdream, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello there, creating another tread to annoy you people again. :icon_wink

Just came here to ask how sexual attraction really feels like to you with and without the romance attraction blending with it. Could you at least try to describe it? Is it always something so strong that it's hard for you to control it or it varies?

Thanks for you attention.

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Basically, I suppose It's feeling like you get hot everywhere (physically and mentally) and that you'd really like to do things with that person.

But as a "demisexual" here I don't understand the concept of "without romantic attraction blending in" either! I have to be in love with someone to find them sexually appealing.

3. My "sexual attraction" for guys really kicked in after I started to work for a gym. Basically it's looking at someone and wanting to have sex with them, looking at their body could turn you on physically. Also, just want to mention the control thing; sometimes I feel like some kind of lusty animal is taking over lol.

I'm also more demisexual with other women.

#3 browneyedgirl, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
  4. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Basically what Browneyedgirl said. There's a feeling of strong want, probably similar to the want of spending time with someone in a romantic relationship; except with lust, it feels more uncontrollable and impulsive. It varies depending on the person... That's just how it is to me, though. Sorry I can't explain it any better, it's rather hard.