1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hating this

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Bvcon, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Bvcon

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I hate how my head is messing with me so much i put so much mind on putting myself a label and its really messing with me. Earlier i was like "i'm gay, im ready to come out just do it" and now im here saying to myself "what if your just curious" yes i have romantic and emotionally connection to girls. Yes id fucking would love to be with a woman but what if all this is just curiousity? What if im so insecure into talking to men all my life that instead i turned to woman. All these things are running threw my head and im ready to
    Explode. What of all this i just typed it is me being ashamed of being gay, i want to be happy but the fact telling people i'm gay makes me uncomfortable.
    I took one of those "are you gay quiz" and it said im straight even though i didnt know half the questions and randomly choose them it still missed me up more in thinking that maybe i am straight.
    When will this get easier? i was 100 percent i was gay earlier and now im back at the bottom with doubts. It feel somehow right to say i'm gay but then it doesnt.. I think its more on how people will look at me and how they will react by saying im gay. I wish i didnt care but i'm such a insecure person and try being away from standing out.. And if i said i was gay id pretty much be spotlight because there isnt much gays out here where i live from what i know.

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No need to rush take things slow date some people go on dates enjoy life and have some fun it will all come to you soon I didn't find out I was a lesbian til I was 25 people don't figure out their gay til age 50 or 60 . Try not to worry so much , I wish i was not trying to slap a label on myself in my early 20's would have made life a lot easier . This is why i think some people hate labels because some people end up feeling pressured

3. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There are 5 common stages of coming out: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance> Empty Closets - Parent and Family Stages of Grief. When I read about it for the first time I was thinking meh it's just some f)(king theory but soon after I realized how valid it actually is. You don't need to go through the stages in the exact order, some may last longer than the other or you can even skip entire stages but plus minus it's what lies ahead for you. Remember, you're not alone in this, there are many people on the same boat. I know it's hard and confusing but we all get to the "Harbour of Acceptance" eventually. (*hug*)
    And as stocking said, you don't need to label yourself or start telling people right away, just be open about things, true to yourself and see how you feel.

P.S. Don't believe any sexuality quiz, there's nothing and no one except you and your heart that can tell you who you are.