1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im still confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by imsoconfused, Jun 19, 2014.

1. imsoconfused

imsoconfused Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, I posted a few days ago, and now I'm stil lying awake at night thinking about it. I have always noticed myself looking at girls boobs, but this year I started actully liking them. And, a few weeks ago, I noticed I liked hanging out wiht my friend (who thinks she's bi) and during a sleepover when we were talking about our 'feelings' (because she's the only one who knows about how I'm questioning) and we almost kissed.

The thing is, I wanted her to kiss me.

I have never had attraction to boys, just me feeling admiration when i look at them, and i feel betrayal when I lose intrest. I have had a few boyfriends, and I have never liked any of them.

I think girls are more attractive than boys, and I like looking at them more. I even know what I like in a girl.

I don't know if i'm trying to make feelings into something more, or if I'm just keeping myself from my feelings,but I'm really confused. It could also be that I come from a super christian family who is very homophobic (but i'm not).

What do i do?

PS. Thanks for all the support from this website. It really helps.:icon_bigg

2. ElPescado

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, if I were you I would ask her out haha. If I were you I would do so because I would wan't to see if I actually like dating and being with a girl. Remember just because you enjoy looking at girls doesn't mean you gay or bi. I also come a christian family and my dad's side of the family, well, some people are homophobic on his side (manly my grandparents).

But to me it does seem that you might be gay

3. ulm

ulm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i feel the exact same way..... being confused is the worst part, ive never had a crush on a girl as strong as i have on guys but i'm not sure if its because i'm not gay or i wouldnt allow myself to get a crush. it feels like you are being dragged from one across one field to another, but its in your mind.

if i were you i would just let thing happen .... if she makes a move go with it, if you dont feel comfortable then for sure you are not gay, if you do, love is love and have a great time.

4. Zelos

This ^
    That's exactly what I was about to say :grin: Good luck for everything :slight_smile: