1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im still confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by imsoconfused, Jun 19, 2014.

1. imsoconfused

imsoconfused Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, I posted a few days ago, and now I'm stil lying awake at night thinking about it. I have always noticed myself looking at girls boobs, but this year I started actully liking them. And, a few weeks ago, I noticed I liked hanging out wiht my friend (who thinks she's bi) and during a sleepover when we were talking about our 'feelings' (because she's the only one who knows about how I'm questioning) and we almost kissed.

The thing is, I wanted her to kiss me.

I have never had attraction to boys, just me feeling admiration when i look at them, and i feel betrayal when I lose intrest. I have had a few boyfriends, and I have never liked any of them.

I think girls are more attractive than boys, and I like looking at them more. I even know what I like in a girl.

I don't know if i'm trying to make feelings into something more, or if I'm just keeping myself from my feelings,but I'm really confused. It could also be that I come from a super christian family who is very homophobic (but i'm not).

What do i do?

PS. Thanks for all the support from this website. It really helps

2. finebime

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Don't rush it. Take the time to figure out your feelings and what you want before putting a label on your sexuality. I thought I was bi for years before realizing I actually was. Just take your time to explore your feelings.
    If you have feelings for your friend, tell her. It sounds like you guys can be open and honest with each other, and if she thinks she's bi, she may be open to it.