1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused? am I a lesbian or what?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Veggieburger, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Veggieburger

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So here goes....I first questioned my sexuality at 13, when I told a friend at the time she laughed said it was wrong and of the devil. So I thought maybe she's right, when I was 15/16 I felt the same only the feelings were stronger towards women and it was more emotional than sexual, I told another friend, she said it was hormones and that it will pass...well here I am at 17 and I still feel the same, I don't know what to feel or how to feel, please help me, am I a lesbian?

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Veggieburguer, welcome to EC :slight_smile:

It's normal to be confused, relax :]
    Being LGBT isn't wrong or from the devil. If you believe in God, then you know he makes no mistakes, and he made us perfect, each of us in our own unique way.

Loving someone isn't wrong, it's natural.

If you are a lesbian, only you can tell. Think about yourself. Who are you attracted to, men or women, or both?

If you aren't straight, remember: Its ok, there is nothing wrong about it

Hugs, we are here if you need more advice or if you just want to talk :smilewave

#2 Chiroptera, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  3. lovely lesbian

I agree it's normal to be confused and wonder which sex your attracted to most if you like women then fine if you like men then fine if you like both then fine I've been through this so your mot alone.

4. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's not from the devil. Go with your feelings. I used to hate myself for it but, now I understand. God really doesn't make mistakes, you are who you are, for a reason. :slight_smile: