1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you have a different romantic/sexual orientation, how do you identify?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by figurines, Jun 19, 2014.

1. figurines

Hi everyone, I'm new here and have been questioning my sexuality for years - I'm out but rarely refer to myself using a label because I'm just not sure.

I think it's quite likely that I am biromantic but homosexual, which makes it difficult to know how to identify, as neither 'gay' nor 'bisexual' feels quite right.

I just wondered, those of you who also have differing romantic/sexual orientations, how do you personally identify?

2. gaycrohnie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Labels are for clothes. I identify as gay since it's my primary orientation but queer would be appropriate because you never know and if a woman or trans person came along and I fell in love it's a possibility but unlikely.

3. Entrian

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I identify as a panromantic demisexual, since I don't feel like gender is a factor in whether or not I'd be romantically attracted in someone, but I also don't feel sexual attraction unless I am very very close to the person in question. I just usually say I'm pansexual, or really really gay for people who aren't very into terminology.