1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused With My Sexuality. Pweese Help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ElPescado, Jun 19, 2014.

1. ElPescado

Out Status:
    A few people
    So I'm 13 now and ever since I was 11 I've been confused about my sexuality. I know that I'm young, but when I ask someone for help with my sexuality they say to wait, your too young to know.. there's now such thing as being too young to know.

When I was 6-9 years old I always had same-sex fantasies where I was I guy
    and I was dating a girl. I've always found girls to be hot,sexy ect. I never really thought nothing about it except that I found girls to be hot. I've thought about dating guys and all that romantic things. I don't know. I can't really say that I've had feelings for a guy, well because I don't remember.

Anyways, the beginning of 6th grade I had this huge crush on a girl for the longest time, not days or weeks,... months. I got so nervous to be around and talk to her. I was physically and romantically attracted to her. I'm still not really sure what emotional attraction is. But, that was the first person I had ever really liked. Then I thought about asking this guy out... I didn't. What I think what happened was I couldn't really see me with him or really any other guy I thought about going out with I think I thought about going out with guys is because I wondered what it would be like to, but I didn't really find out and see.
    Then I had labeled myself as bisexual. Over the summer I thought about it a lot and I wondered if I might be gay. I really did over think it. While I still liked the girl.. I still thought about going out with guys more. I'm really confused because I don't remember how i felt about them. I didn't get nervous around them, and I can't really say that I was romantically attracted to them.

So In 7th grade I had another big crush on a girl... then another. These were also for months(about maybe 1-2). And then I had 2 small crushes on these girls for a month. Sometimes i was just like damn, i would really like to kiss you. I would smile every time I thought about them. And I liked to think about them.

Now... well, I don't know. I say ''I'm straight, this will go away in highschool'' ''I'm gay this is who I am'' ''I'm probably bi'' ''A lot of girls go through this, I probably am too''

I started watching a lot of coming out stories and I realized that I was going through a lot of the things that these people are.

I've always associated myself as more of ''the guy'' in a relationship. Please help:help:

---------- Post added 19th Jun 2014 at 06:23 PM ----------

sorry it's long

---------- Post added 19th Jun 2014 at 06:30 PM ----------

i forgot to add.... ummm.. girls do turn me on

2. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Have you ever felt feelings for a guy? It sounds as if you were trying to convert yourself or something because of how often you thought of guys without getting nervous around them or crushing on them. You sound gay to me, unless you forgot to include details about guys in your post.

3. Najlen

Do you want to have romantic relationships with women, men, or both? Do you want to have sex with women, men, or both? These questions are hard to answer, I know. One thing that can help is imagining yourself in different situations with a man and then a woman, and seeing what feels right.

If you want my opinion, you do sound gay, but you shouldn't listen to me because in the end you are the only person who can answer this question.

You said you imagine yourself as the guy in a relationship. Do you think that this is because you are butch or maybe because you aren't cisgendered? That is another possibility, but in your case it seems kind of unlikely.

4. supernova

Out Status:
    All but family
    From what I see, this is how you feel:
    1) Most of your crushes are girls
    2) Girls are more physically attractive
    3) You are really confused

Here are a few questions:
    1) Do you see your self dating both genders? One? One more than the other?
    2) If a guy began to flirt with you, and you liked them, would you date them?
    3) And if a girl flirted with you?
    4) In the long run, who would you want to date?