1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going down

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by FireRose2071, Jun 21, 2014.

1. FireRose2071

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ....on a woman.

I've only done it twice, with two different women. The first time wasn't so great because she tasted awful, but she looked at me after I was done and said, "Wow!" so there's that ;D

The second time I did it, it was on this girl I was madly in love with, and it wasn't amazing, but it wasn't bad. Mainly she just tasted salty.

But yeah. I'm worried I'm never going to like oral sex (I hated oral sex with guys, ugh).
    Does vagina ever taste good?? I don't mind pleasuring a woman (it's friggin awesome), or being with a woman, but when it comes to giving oral sex... :/ what do?
    Advice? Thoughts?

2. TurtleCat

One thought is to maybe just focus on the clit when giving oral, instead of the vagina itself? I find you don't experience as much of the taste there, and the clit and surrounding areas are usually the most pleasurable for a woman anyway.

3. FireRose2071

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I suppose so. But, when I'm receiving oral, I like the entirety of my vulva to be explored. So I'd want to do the same. If it's just my clit being focused on, it's kinda boring, you know?

---------- Post added 21st Jun 2014 at 01:43 PM ----------

BTW TurtleCat, I love your avatar xD

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Yeah, I don't know how people can enjoy it because to me it sounds pretty gross.
    Maybe you can add something to improve the taste....

5. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The way a woman's vagina tastes usually depends on her diet. I eat tons of fruit and yogurt like everyday and I've been told that I taste sweet. So, the next time you're intimate with a woman, make sure she eats a ton a fruit, yogurt and pineapple juice days or even weeks in advance.

And believe me, ain't nothing worse than a vagina that tastes awful. My first girlfriend tasted very musky and oh boy, the smell was extremely pungent, which was a major turn off. I mean, she was very clean, but it was something that she eating that made her smell the way she did. So, you should also suggest a healthy diet, not just fruits because like they say, you are what you eat.

#5 pinklov3ly, Jun 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2014