1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to making love with a woman....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AngelinMD, Jun 22, 2014.

1. AngelinMD

Out Status:
    Some people
    And shes a butch. Feels like she is supposed to be a man. Im the girly type and new to this. She is amazing to me when making love but DOES NOT like to be touched in her private area and very little breast touching. I want to pleasure her as well tho. Any advice from the butch females or someone with one? Shes does come when we scissor :slight_smile: and says thats good enough for her......sorry i:***:f this is TMI

2. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Just want to say tat being a man is a thing. Being a butch is another.

Good luck.

3. Najlen

I would say ask her if she wants something else. Everyone's different though, and if she says scissoring is enough, then it probably is.

4. Lipstick Leuger

Sounds like she could be more of a Stone Butch, which means she does not like to be touched in a feminizing way. She probably really gets off on your orgasm however, which is completely normal with Stone sexual people. Goggle Stone Sexuality for more info.

Have you asked her what she likes? If she is fufilled with your sex life? If she is, then I would not worry and respect her wishes to give to you. If she is NOT happy with your sex life, then ask her how you can make love to her that honors her Butchness. The key is talking about it. If she is happy giving, then all is well, although it may not be what you are used to. Not everyone needs to or even wants to cum. Some people are very happy to give and get great mental orgasms from it, or even can cum from giving to another person. The brain is a powerful thing, and as long as she is happy and you are happy then there is not a better way to make love to her.

#4 Lipstick Leuger, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  5. AmiBee

Ask her. Communication is the best answer to your question.

6. AngelinMD

Out Status:
    Some people
    Sounds like you are right on point!! Thanks for everyone's reply.