1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do younger lesbians enjoy making love a lesbian in her late 20's that never had lesbi

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by stocking, Jun 22, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Do lesbians in their early 20's love making love to a lesbian in her late 20's that never had lesbian sex and is a baby lesbian or is this a turn off ?:confused:

2. Sarah2695

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Re: Do younger lesbians enjoy making love a lesbian in her late 20's that never had l

I would not mind the inexperience at all.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Re: Do younger lesbians enjoy making love a lesbian in her late 20's that never had l

That's good to know I thought I was gonna get made fun of

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I prefer inexperienced people only

5. juliegt6

If I were about to have sex with someone, the last thing I'd do or want done to me is being made fun of. I never have done or been victim to this.

When you find a nice girl, she'll likely be so turned on and ready to go, that despite that you might need a little direction in the act itself, she'll be very happy with you.

6. AmiBee

Good luck stocking. l'm out of your age range(in my 40s and married to a woman), I wouldn't mind being with someone inexperienced. It all depends whether I have a connection with that person.

7. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people

I'm 28 and never had sex with either a man or a woman (never met a man I wanted to, never even had the opportunity with a woman). I used to be more concerned about my lack of experience but since being on EC I've noticed anecdotally at least that being in late 20s and sexually inexperienced in the LGBT community is not as uncommon as I might have guessed, certainly not as much as in hetero society. Suppose it makes sense if you think about it, the combination of factors that might effect someones likelihood of meeting a partner: not being out of the closet completely or at all, being unsure or in denial up till a certain age, less statistical chance of meeting a partner etc.

So I would guess (or rather hope for my own sake) that most lesbians would be aware of this and would not be so concerned about a partners level of experience.