1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've already posted this but I still need some help.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ElPescado, Jun 22, 2014.

1. ElPescado

Out Status:
    A few people
    :confused:

I'm only 13 but I've been confused since I was 11. (It might be long)

When I was about 6 I started to have same-sex fantasies and started to find girls to be hot. I always got nervous to talk to girls and be around girls. I never thought anything of this. In the 3rd grade I had a little crush on a guy only lasted for like 2 days(literally). I just thought that he was cool and cute. And can't really say that I had feelings for him.
    I've always noticed girls when I go out and I do see guys.
    At the very beginning of 6th grade I started to have feelings for this girl. I thought she was really cute and I really started to like her. I got nervous to talk to her and be around her. I thought about her all the time and smiled when I saw her. I thought about going out with guys but I had never liked a guy as much as I liked her. I even thought about asking out a guy but I never did. I just didn't really want to lol. Then I wanted to ask out this other girl but that was also for a little bit. So I identified as bi.
    Over this summer I way over thought it. I only liked 2 guys.
    And I started to watch a lot of Coming Out Stories and I realized I was going through a lot of what the gay and lesbian people were going through.

Next year in 7th grade in art I saw this girl that I thought was just beautiful. I asked my cousin who her name was. Like the first girl I liked, I got nervous when I was around her I did get nervous to talk to her and smiled every time I saw her. And thought about her a lot. Some days I was sure I'm gay and would kind of start to cry and say I'm gay. And other days I would still question it. I really wanted to ask her out, I was actually going to. But I didn't think she was gay.

I became really depressed because I didn't know who I was. I was depressed for about a few months and I started to like,yet, 2 more girls.
    I can recognize when a guy is good-looking,cute,handsome. I never consider guys to be hot.
    (forgot to mention in the first paragraph that I had these fantasies where I was a guy and I was with this other girl, and girls to turn me on...)

To be honest, I rather date a girl then a guy, I'm deffenatley more physical and romantically attracted to girls, not really sure what emotional attraction but the definition that I looked basically describes what I had.

So what do you guys think about it?
    What does it sound to you like I am?
    Any advice?:help:

Thank you for reading it(I hope you did anyways)