1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused to what I am..

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MixedEmotions, Jun 25, 2014.

1. MixedEmotions

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey guys,
    Thought I'd join this forum to help me, and to read what other people have to say.
    So basically I've always been with boys, but had a feeling I liked girls, I've always found them more attractive than boys and I just feel like girls are more gentle and caring etc.
    Anyway last year, I had my first proper girl crush, it was one of my friends, anyway I told her and she felt the same way, I completely fell for her and she messed me about, and for so long after that I felt like I was in love with her, we had so many good memories together although we were never officially anything.
    Now I'm seeing a guy, and when I think of how I felt about this girl I don't feel like that as much with this boy, like I'll put off seeing him sometimes etc but I would of done anything for this girl.

So I'm so confused to whether I actually like boys, or if it's just I prefer girls, I look at girls and I'm like damn I wish I had a girlfriend or was seeing a girl, but I do still find boys attractive, maybe the idea of being with a girl just intrigues me.

Opinions/experiences anyone? :dry:

2. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There's a difference between finding someone attractive and being attracted to them. I myself find some men good looking but it doesn't make me want to date them or sleep with them.