1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by minecraft99, Jun 25, 2014.

1. minecraft99

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Im 14 and i dont know if im either gay,straight or bi. I find some girls very pretty but im more attracted to guys.
    Also my family is against homosexuality etc. And i dont want to tell them about this. At school they call me "faggot" ...it sometimes gets to me and i have not told anyone this because im afraid they might laugh and i think ive been like this since i was born to be honest. I find a girl at school really pretty but i also like a guy and i dont know what i am. I also dont have anyone that i trust with this secret. I dont know what to do :bang: and i dont think i will be able to tell anyone how i feel. There are some gay people at school but they dont get picked on cause theyre popular and i have always been the person that hangs out by themselves or rarely one person. Im mostly worried about my social life. I sometimes deny being attracted to guys, well mostly all the time. So can someone please help:icon_sad::help:

2. Kabuki

(*hug*) Welcome!

First of all, forget about labels, you should concentrate on how you feel and not about how to call yourself. Secondly, you should definitely tell someone they are calling you names, I speak from personal experience, I was called names and it damaged me a lot, I was depressed, hated myself and others and I could not longer trust anyone. I'm a lot better now but, I wouldn't want you to go through that. Please ask for help, look for a therapist or a school counselor that might help you out. You don't have to put up with that.

I wish you the best of luck. If you need a more specific advice then make a thread on the subforums so we can help you out. We will try our best to give you a warm welcome and the best of advice, so please, feel free to post about anything. :grin: