1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual attractions towards imagery

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Vincisomething, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Vincisomething

After some reflection of myself, I find myself sexually attracted to people without establishing a secondary attraction (I am demisexual). BUT I'm not sexually attracted to people in general or any specific person. I'm attracted to the imagery of a person (most of the time they're fictional, sometimes a figment of my imagination). Does that make sense? When I see a person, I don't feel any sort of sexual arousal, but I have no problem fantasizing about people- it's just that the people don't exist or are fictional.

I am heteroflexible, so most of my sexual and romantic preference leans towards men. It may have to do with my demisexuality?

2. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

uh this is pretty normal, i think, like writers been doin this for milleniums

if that is what you're wonderimg

3. Vincisomething

I know this is normal, but I'm wondering if the fascination of fictional people is in the same league as being attracted to real people- if it makes you more or less on the sexual/asexual spectrum or on the sexual orientation/preference spectrum.