1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Kissed A Boy... But I'm A Lesbian

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BoiGeorge, Jun 30, 2014.

1. BoiGeorge

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was quite drunk on the weekend and made out with a guy. I saw my friend kiss him and I was like 'what the heck' and kissed him too!! We ended up making out, dirty dancing and other quite sexual things in the club. I'm really confused now! I mean, I'm gay! Now suddenly after kissing him, I'm noticing guys more... This is really weird and confusing :confused:

2. Hexagon

Straight girls kiss quite often, you know... maybe noticing guys is just self doubt as a result of the kiss. Or else it could just be that you're slightly attracted to guys. Either way, you know you mainly like girls, right? That's the important part. Sexuality is a little murky sometimes, don't sweat it too much.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I wouldn't take this too seriously if I were you, you were drunk, I never kissed a guy while being drunk but I focus more on how you felt sober. I think the only reason your noticing men is because that kiss freaked you out

#3 stocking, Jun 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  4. QuiteAlright

Out Status:
    A few people
    Maybe this is just your own lesbian version of I Kissed A Girl.

Or maybe you like both girls and guys!

Either way, don't stress about it too much. What's the worst that's going to happen? What hangs in the balance depending on whether you do or don't like guys?