1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heteromantic dreams

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Mrcake, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Mrcake

Recently I have been having some weird dreams. I have been dreaming that some girls like me and try to do stuff with me, but I don't want to do stuff with them. My brain has been thinking lately that I think women are pretty and attractive, but I don't want to do anything sexual with them. I like guys and I still have dreams about guys, but this whole female dreaming thing has been odd to me. When you were growing did you have any dreams or thoughts like this? (guys or girls just reverse the gender roles).

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I had dreams that were mostly lesbian but a few were heterosexual some were rape , others was me just having sex with some random guy I wasn't attracted to
    I just take them as dreams but the lesbian dreams were mostly of me not having sex with women but avoiding them and telling them I was straight even though I wanted to have sex with them and I was attracted to them .

3. hoodie boy

I've had a number of dreams in which I've had sexual experiences with women. Dreams don't mean a whole lot, especially in regards to sexuality. They're a safe place for people to experience new things without making any real mistakes. Dreams may cause you to ask questions, but they won't change your orientation. I also find women attractive, but I have no sexual interest in them. I'm gay.

And yes, the role reversal thing is a fairly common dream experience.

4. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    I've had similar dreams. I once dreamt that a guy was kissing me. I also dreamed that I smoked weed and had sex with this guy. It was a very weird dream.