1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who do i really love?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by PokePlayer, Jun 30, 2014.

1. PokePlayer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    HELP?!

So right now i know i find guys attractive, i look at there bodies and im just like mmmm...lol

but when i look at a girl thats attractive i like staring at them, but usually ill make myself look away almost like i shouldnt be looking at them. i dont like girls though i mean looking at breasts and a vag is like ewww. i just dont know what this means am i gay???

And also should i be so worried about a label or should i just accept that i like guys and girls are pretty hot. Thanks for any advice you guys can give!

2. Najlen

You don't have to have a label if you don't want one. You can just say that you like guys. It sounds like you are sexually attracted to men but not women. What about romantically? If you would want to be in a relationship with a guy but not a girl, then yes, you would be gay. If you would want a relationship with a girl but not a guy, you would be a heteroromantic homosexual. If you would want relationships with girls and guys, you would be a biromantic homosexual.

However, only you can figure this out.