1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pls help me, Im crying

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Confuseder, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Confuseder

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I like this guy alot... and Im a guy. We are not from the same class and he is 3 years younger than me. We did hang out in school sometimes and we both enjoyed it. Now, I can't hang out with him in school anymore because of additional lessons after school which are compulsory and I couldn't see him anymore. I miss him so much that I cry sometime in my room or when I sleep. This had never happen to me before. During assembly, I will keep looking at his class which is really far from me and try to catch a glimpse of him. Whenever I do catch a glimpse of him, I feel really happy and it makes my day although I didn't talk to him. Last time, I could always see him before leaving school and say good bye to him but now, due to additional lessons, I have COMPLETELY no chance of talking to him anymore. My heart aches so much :frowning2:

I'm sure he treats me more than friends. Whenever we hang out with a huge group of friends, he would pay so much attention to me. He finds a seat beside me when I seat by a table and once, he stood in front of me, waiting for me to end my conversation with someone so he could talk to me.

I have an Instagram and I didn't tell any of my friends about it because I want to see how far I could get by just posting my Anime drawings.. however, I found him on Instagram so I followed him, and he followed me back. Whenever I post an anime drawing, he would surely like the photo. I am only following 4 persons, 3 of my life's role model and him and i doubt he suspects a thing. He mostly like photos from 9gag and my drawings. He doesn't "like" photos of his friends that much. I know this because I can see his activities easily as I am following every few people, but I do have some people following me because of my anime drawings.

I am really liking him every single day. I dun remember his face that much because we don't meet up anymore but I like him so much. I can guarantee that he is the first person whom I like due to his personality and not his face. He is quite cute looking though.

I cannot hang out with him outside of school because he have to go home straight after school as his mother will fetch him and his mother dun allow him to hang out after school. He doesnt reply my messages and doesnt use any social networking medias except for Instagram. Is there a way to private message on instagram without downloading other apps or having other people reading my conversations? How do I stop liking him? I know there is no hope between us but I still think there is... I sincerely thank you if you read everything. I really do need advices pls. I think of him everyday, when i bathe, when im in school, when im walking back from school, when im using the computer, when i sleep. I also dreamt of him before :frowning2:

2. Greeley

You have a crush, its a simple crush. You will get over it, you will survive and feel better soon. TO be honest, if you think that there isn't much hope in seeing him in person again then you have a better chance just cutting him off cold turkey, i know it sucks but its what i did when i was in a similar position. I'm not that sad anymore that i don't see him. He has become a pleasant memory for me.

3. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi confuseder,

it's funny how, when I was a young man such as yourself, I would perceive such strong feelings as painful to endure; yet now that I'm in mid-life, I feel this sense of nostalgia when I recall the kinds of feelings you are having. Enjoy them, odd as that may sound; that you can have such intensity of feeling is due to all the chi (life-force, primal energy) in your body, it is one of the glorious things about youth, and I wish I could feel with such sweet intensity a bit more myself, to be honest.

Don't confuse such feelings with what is commonly referred to as love, however; as has been pointed out, a crush is just a crush. Love is something else, but I think you are going to find out about how glorious that is, too, sooner or later. :slight_smile:

Damien