1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How would I meet a partner?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by trojan, Jul 2, 2014.

1. trojan

I had a gay 'fling' when I was in High school. Since then only women. I will be traveling to a beach area in Asia. Last time I was there I surprised myself by actually pursuing a cute blond man. Im not sure if he would have or not, and he left the next day. But what surprised me was that I actually approached him with the intent of having sex with him.
    Is this the right approach?
    How about a gay beach?
    Anyway, I am sort of trying to see if Ide like being with another man.

2. mangotree

Ummm... approaching a stranger on a beach with the intention of having sex with him?
    Personally I wouldn't call it the "right approach", everyone's different though.
    There's safer ways to meet guys.

3. trojan

Well, I had sex with a couple of girls that way. On the same island in fact. And I spent a lot of time pursuing girls there without success.
    So Im not sure I see the difference if I decide I want to pursue a man in the same manner(?)
    I sort of want this to be an anonomys fling. I dont want it at home with me. I want to have this experience on Vacatation, and not exchange emails.