1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help With My Sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Fishyy, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Fishyy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I'm going to try to make this short and please take the time to read this, thank you!

I'm 13 and I've been questioning my sexuality since I was 11. I'm also a girl btw.
    When I was 6 or 7 I started to have same sex fantasies. I had a little crush on a guy in 3rd grade but that didn't last long. I've known that I'm different my whole life to be honest.

Then in 6th grade I started to like her. I thought that she was really cute and I thought about her a lot. I got nervous to talk to her and be around her. I thought about going out with guys but I only liked one and I thought about asking out one but I changed my mind still not sure why but that only lasted like a week. Then I started to have these fantasies where I was a guy and I was with this girl.

So then I watched a lot of coming out stories and realized that I was going through a lot of what they went through. I considered myself to be bisexual. Then at the beginning of 7th grade there was this girl and .... I thought she was just beautiful and I started to like her too. I really wanted to tell her I liked her but I didn't know whether she was gay or not and I was just about to then I started to think like she might not be gay and stuff like that. I got really depressed after that and I didn't know who I was and I was really sad. And then I liked another girl....

I don't want to experiment with a guy or anything like that or date a guy I might like it... but I just don't want to at all. I do want to be with a girl. I just keep telling myself that I'm straight and gay I have no idea what to believe. Sometimes I say I'm neither straight or gay. I think about that girl that I was going to tell her that I liked her sometimes I still kind of like her. Like I said I just don't know what to believe some days I'm positive I'm gay. I can recognize when a guy a guy is good-looking. I'll usually just think that he's good-looking and sometimes wish that I were him. Please help:help:

2. lovely lesbian

It sounds to me like your gay but your still young and have plenty of time to work it out and have to label on it.