1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out of adhesive for my Labels

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Pondering, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Pondering

I'm not sure what I am. I've only ever had crushes on boys, and I've even tried dating 2! Both of them I liked very much and were wonderful kind people. I just wanted to be near them. (They were both also quite girly as well) But when it got time to get more serious, I couldn't bring myself to even hold hands! I felt like a total bitch, and eventually broke it off.
    Saying "I just wasn't ready" Exept for the abs, I find the male form pretty repulsive, and body, facial hair- just ew! Females on the other hand, I check out and fantasize and find it gorgeous and want to do stuff to them. But I've never had a real crush on a girl. All the girls I know are either my good friends, or totally obnoxious. (Sometimes both) so, all in all, I've had a bad experience with boys but no experience with girls. I like the comfort of labels, and don't want to continue breaking my friends hearts. :help: