1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I a lesbian ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Artistic Ferret, Jul 5, 2014.

1. I know I am definetly not straight but because of my families religous beliefs it makes it hard for me to accept myself. I have liked guys but never really connected with one. I have dated a girl and I loved her alot but the fear of someone finding out about us ended the relationship. I just dont know who I am and i find myself scared and confused. I definetly love girls but the battle within and around me tears me down. The sad part is i feel like i am hiding myself. Any advice?

2. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Give yourself time to figure it out.
    Don't force yourself that you have to know it now. Don't put pressure on yourself.
    It's a process that can't be speeded up.

3. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^^I'm gonna have to agree with my buddy here.

4. girlpower

Hi! to label everything you feel is not important. you label it or not you will be what you are. important is to focus on what makes you happy. dont put yourself into guilt and other unnecessary things. if you think you are not ready to open up about your choices/preferences to your friends or family then take your own good time. there is no hurry.. but make sure you are doing stuff which you like and no one can stop you from getting what you deserve :slight_smile:

5. Thank you all you helped me alot.