1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I may be slightly bi, but is it enough to pursue?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Maicob, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Maicob

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes, if I relax as much as possible while fantasizing, I can get a slight physical reaction when I imagine making out with a woman. When it's a man, the reaction is substantial, and I can really get into it. I have strong attraction to many male friends, and can easily imagine myself in a long-term relationship with one.

Long ago, when I was deep in puberty, I found myself physically attracted to a girl. But it was a fleeting crush. I've never gotten a feeling like that since. Pictures of women don't do anything, and never have. I have no trouble being friends with women, but it's in the way straight guys seem to be friends with other men.

So I've just considered myself gay (rather than bi) since I can live comfortably out and have great confidence in this side of my sexuality. I've thought about pursuing this physical reaction to women, but I don't want to lead a woman on thinking she'll ever get more than that out of me.

I'm looking for thoughts and experiences from people in a similar situation.

2. Maicob

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tried the identity on for a week. Nope.