1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recurring Dreams

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by pandas, Jul 6, 2014.

1. pandas

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have been having lesbian dreams nearly every night, to the point where I can no longer remember all of them, so many have just come and gone. I am in a relationship with a guy currently. I have come out as bi to several people, including my SO. I've read that lesbian dreams could imply something about my femininity but I don't really think that's what's going on. I fall asleep at night hoping I'll have more of these dreams because they feel so real, but when I wake up I am left confused, and also like I have a guilty secret.

Last night I had a dream about a coworker of mine who I rarely see and don't know very well. I had a dream that she was romantically pursuing me. This dream may have been inspired by a night in which we were at the same gay bar and she was trying to find a girl she had spotted earlier.

The night before I had a REALLY weird dream that I was waiting to meet a girl for a date. In the mean time I was hooking up with a gay male friend (who would be repulsed by this...). When the girl showed up she caught me and the guy in the act and was very upset. I felt terrible, and said to her "I'm so sorry, but don't worry, he's gay and so am I, and I still want to go on a date with you." Weirdly enough I think the girl turned out to be Kristen Wiig...?

I had a dream that I was supposed to marry my boyfriend and got cold feet. I then told him I just couldn't marry him and there was a very nasty confrontation. I can't remember for sure, but I think I told him that I wanted to marry a girl.

I had a dream that I was hanging out with all of the characters from OITNB and we were all holding hands.

I had a dream during which I definitely orgasmed to a girl eating me out.

These are just a few of the billion dreams I've been having lately that leave me questioning my sexuality.

Has anyone ever had recurring dreams like this before?