1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ajg, Jul 6, 2014.

1. ajg

ajg

So I posted here a long time ago and I still am confused on my sexuality. I know for a fact that I am into men sexually, women however, I have no interest in having sex with them and I can tell when I girl is pretty but I'm never turned on by them. Romantically I can see myself with a guy while I'm younger but the idea of being with one as I get older seems weird. With women I thought that I was still looking for something romantically with them but what I thought were crushes quickly went away and could really only see these girls as friends. I've never had a girlfriend or a boyfriend and I'm a virgin. I have talked to guys online and I get butterflies in my stomach and feel nervous and I have just never had any interest to talk to women on the internet. Am I gay, or bi, or what?

2. ajg

ajg

I meant to also say that I see growing old with a guy weird but see myself aging with a women if that means anything.

3. ajg

ajg

Anyone?

4. ellyy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well.. it's difficult to say what you are but basically if you are not attracted to women sexually or romantically, but are into men that way, then you are gay. Based on what you wrote it does sound like you are gay. And maybe you feel like it's weird to be with a man when you're older because you're not used to the idea and growing up in a very heteronormative world I think many people feel more comfortable picturing themselves with the opposite sex regardless of their sexuality.

5. BethLauren

It sounds to me like you're gay, since you're not attracted to women. It's probably hard to see yourself growing old with man because its not the 'norm' and you don't see it as often as you see a man and a women. Of course, you're the only one who can really know :slight_smile:

6. ShadowsRunner

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I agree with ellyy, when you see movies, tv, etc they always show the older couple as man and women so even i do this sometimes. I can't see me and another man when we are older together but thats because of how society has depicted people as they age.
    You do sound to me like you are gay from how you view girls to guys, however you don't have to rush to label yourself. Just as i can't say I'm gay or straight or just bi since i haven't been with a guy or girl yet to help me figure it out.