1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attracted to the concept of the opposite sex, nothing else

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Liquorice, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Liquorice

Out Status:
    Some people
    Just curious if this makes any sense.

At this point I think what I'm attracted to is the concept of men paired with the mannerisms of some men I meet, but not the actual male body. I've just never been able to enjoy sex with them or be aroused beyond my body responding to the stimulation physically, even though the idea beforehand can be exciting. Stops being exciting when the clothes come off, though.

It sounds like something that doesn't logically fit together at all, so I'm wondering if maybe there was something else wrong sexually. Where would I start searching?

2. ilovesg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It 100% makes sense. I felt like that for a long time, because every good relationship that I saw in my life or on tv was straight and I didnt even realize you could have the same thing with a same sex relationship. The whole not wanting to have sex with a guy is a deal breaker for most, including me, so it made me realize I could have both with a girl. Im not saying youre gay for sure, but who you are attracted to sexually is a pretty good indicator. hope I helped!! :slight_smile: