1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ace or anxiety? bi or straight?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Night, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Night

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi i'm 19 yrs old and im so confused! i have social anxiety so i feel really nervous talking to new ppl. i dont know if this is effecting my sexuality or not, but i dont think i want to have sex with anyone, when i picture the physical aspect of a relationship what i want is cuddles and little kisses. and to make things even more confusing is that i can see myself in a relationship with a man or a woman but ive only ever been with guys, though when i tried sex it wasnt anything, even when i finally got it to feel good it wasnt anything special. i can see myself being romantic with a girl but the genitalia i find kinda gross.
    but what makes things even MORE confusing is that i'm submissive. i feel submissive towards ppl i care about so friends and crushes so that makes figuring out what I want supper confusing because being submissive towards someone makes me want to make them happy and please them so what i want kinda doesnt matter as much especially when it comes to crushes and relationships.
    in that way i can see myself more with a guy than a girl so it makes me not sure if im really bi or if its just cuz heteronormative society or because i had some bad experiences submitting to girls before i knew what i was doing. basically they were some friends that walked all over me and hurt my feelings a lot though it wasnt even their fault really cuz i wasnt self aware enough to draw the line and stand up for myself.
    but ya i reallllllly dont know what i want.
    any advice would help...