1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm lying

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BnyLava, Jul 7, 2014.

1. BnyLava

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I love my much older male english teacher. I talk about him and giggle when I see him and mostly freak my friends out when I get all googley-eyed. Is he my scape goat? Do I like him because he is unobtainable? I know I've got my girl crushes but I love my teacher.... which one is the lie? The liking him or the liking her. Maybe both. Ugh this message, no matter how much I could revise this... I won't because I just need it out because I'm lying and I have to find out the truth.

2. sammy1

Maybe you're bi? I don't know I've never had crushes on teachers before so I don't think I can help that much

3. BreezyB

First you're not lying because you don't know the truth and you're not acting like you know the truth and you could be bi or just curious you could also be confusing another feeling with love for your English teacher is he abnormally nice to you or anything?

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think you like both you could possibly be bisexual

5. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

I think you might be bisexual but maybe you are just confused but I thought I was in love with this girl, or so I thought after the school year was over I reilized that I didn't love her, what I felt for her was admiration I mean she was gorgeous and smart and funny and my best friend. That however is just me if this is really how you feel then maybe you are bisexual and if you are that doesn't mean you're lying but it's ok if you are. I mean we are all cut from the same cloth :slight_smile:
    Good luck
    If you ever need a friend don't hesitate to contact me :slight_smile:

#5 C06122014, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014