1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help..

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by UsernamePending1, Jul 8, 2014.

1. UsernamePending1

Vancouver[Mon-Fri]-Calgary[Sat-Sun], Canada
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So.. In the last 72 hours, I've had my first, second, and probably my last date, and I just don't know how to take it..

It all moved by so fast, and I hoped that it would have been more, but even though it wasn't meant to be, how does one move on? While it has taught me that you only have one chance in life (no second shots, and here, I sure blew it).. But just how do i stop myself from being too needy (as the problem was he valued his space >> me).

It just seems as though everything is a spiral and I want to exit! Gah!! A little about myself, 4th year student whose now feeling as though he has a mental capacity <= a squash.

And the worst part is, I know that I'm a mess, and that this is for the best as I'd become too clingy, as that's a matter of time (and something I really want to fix): but since that, I haven't even been able to do anything but exercise endlessly as it helps me wipe my mind blank.. It's not like failing a test when I could cry about it and work harder to do better next time. Is there even a solution or am I just spiralling deeper and deeper into nothing?

Sorry for my rant, I hope y'all are having a good day and remembering to eat lots of fruits!!

#1 UsernamePending1, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014