1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was inspired by a wise woman

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MindvsHeart, Jul 12, 2014.

1. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

I posted a monolith of a question a couple of days ago and got no response so I decided to ponder on it the good ole fashion way...and ask someone older.
    My Conundrum?
    I've just been really confused lately...and slightly worried. Although I'm not dating yet (Just don't feel ready atm), I sometimes feel worried and bit angsty because of what I lack in the male department. I'm DFAB but I identify as Genderfluid with a leaning towards masculinity and so far I've been crushing on fem guys but all they really talk about is the D and I quote, "omg, I love a big one".....it's just disheartening in a way. It made me think, "Am I really attracted to this?" At the same time, I was still battling with if I was demisexual or pansexual, so I asked the advice from a pansexual cis-woman I'm acquainted with and asked her how she knew she was pansexual and she said,
    "Easy, I dated a gender fluid person. And it didn't matter, because I really liked them.
    I didn't care what their assignment was at birth, I loved their soul
    ."

I think my little boy heart sighed at that. This touched me more than all the pretty faces I had seen and I feel really resolved now.
    I love all and I don't give a damn about what's in your pants or in your shirt- as long as you don't care about what's in mine. That's my orientation. *fist bump* -AJ(*hug*)