1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Incredibly confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by court lou, Jul 12, 2014.

1. court lou

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    This is the first time I've done anything like this but I'm not really sure what to do right now. I started questioning my sexuality a while back, not because I didn't know if I was attracted to boys or girls but because I started to fall for my best friend who is also a girl. I've known her since primary school but only four years ago I started talking to her because we had mutual friends. One day it was just the two of us in school so I asked if I could sit next to her. That day was amazing, I've never bonded with someone so quickly or felt so close to someone. We like mostly the same things and share the same opinions on nearly everything so it's really easy to get along. I'd never really had a best friend before her but she's absolutely amazing. We've been best friends ever since that day. About a year ago I started to realize how much I'd miss her if she wasn't with me or how I'd be extremely happy if she held my hand or hugged me. She sleeps up my house every weekend ( she should be here soon actually) and even teachers have commented on how inseparable we are. If we're in different classes we'll wait outside the class for each other and if we're walking down the hall we're holding hands or standing right next to each other. I don't think she likes me in the same way even though she always kisses me on the cheek and a few times she's kissed me properly. She calls me her other half and says I love you when she hangs up or when she leaves. I don't know if I'm bisexual or going through a phase? I know that if there was even a slight chance she liked me back I'd jump at the chance to be with her but I don't know if she does or what that means.

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    aww thats cute :icon_bigg do feel feel any attraction towards boys?

3. court lou

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I do, but I haven't really liked any boys for a few years now. I've tried to just because most of my friends have boyfriends or girlfriends and I've had crushes but not like I've liked my best friend :slight_smile: